I’ve released a small update for Mac version of Library Hunter. There were some really annoying bug to fix:
- crash when importing data from the Hunter Suite
- drag and drop of medias (on list) works correctly
You can download the updated version right here.
Importing from Hunter Suite
Importing data from Hunter Suite can be a little bit tricky because the “Library” folder is hidden since Lion.
- Locate the database of the Hunter Suite you want to import. The default paths are
DVD Hunter ~/Library/Application Support/Dvd_Hunter/ Book Hunter ~/Library/Application Support/Book_Hunter/ Game Hunter ~/Library/Application Support/Game_Hunter/
- Select the “Go to folder” command of Finder (Cmd + shift + G)
- Copy and paste your database path into the command window
- Right click on the database file and select “Open with…” Library Hunter